~11 things about me~
- I have always been a writer.
- I’m kind of unshakably optimistic.
- I think about “voice” all the time.
- I cannot kill spiders.
- I am in love with my house which I think of as a manse.
- I was the kind of child who felt like a grown up on the inside–I wasn’t.
- The life of our political ideologies will be found in film and television.
- I think life itself is art and prayer, which is my only faith, always in crises.
- You never get used to the stares when your family is multiracial, but you learn to ignore and live beyond them.
- Social Justice. #Persist. #Resist. #Rethink. #Revolution.
- My husband and kids are the stars, the glitter, that led me to what’s real on this planet.